Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New crossbow member

Default New crossbow member

Hello all. Thank you for the opportunity to this forum. I am going on 32 years hunting whitetail deer. I also hunt pheasants, rabbits, some squirrels. I also like to summer fish and I'm a ice fishing nut. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Happy hunting everyone.

Hi and happy hunting!there are lots of rabbits and hairs not far from my house,
    I don't use ferrets ,but I know few people in my town who go rabbit hunting with ferrets,with great success!I've been able to arrow a few rabbits with my fastest crossbow,about 400fps,but I prefer a .22lr for rabbits to be honest,few different feral animals I can hunt near my home and all ways use my crossbow are,Fox's,goats and pigs
    When I holiday back up in Northern Territory can hunt camels if want to,they are classed as feral and lots of hunters use archery equipment on them

welcome aboard
    Matrix 310/330 (Snuffy II) 18" executioners ~ ADF ~ Cheek piece ~ ShadowZone
    Tombstone case ~ 36" All Weather Tactical Case. Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver
    Strings by 8ptbuk ~ Boo ~ Jack Pine
    Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

+ Reply to Thread