Advertise With Us
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sample pictures

Default Sample pictures

Here are 2 of my first game cam pictures. Not big deer but my Camera works very good in my opinion. Hunter2
    Attached Images

I have never used a game camera because of the expense. It is certainly obvious that they would help give a reading on what is out there. Clarity is good in the pictures, but I have noticed in game cam pics that they do not adjust for change in distance.
    "My help comes from the Lord. . . He will keep your life. . . from this time forth and forevermore." Psalm 121

Default game cam

Quote Originally Posted by ridgehunter View Post
    I have never used a game camera because of the expense. It is certainly obvious that they would help give a reading on what is out there. Clarity is good in the pictures, but I have noticed in game cam pics that they do not adjust for change in distance.

Most of the pictures came out great. The 2 I posted have deer but I have others that look into the power lane and its clear way out. Most only pick up movement out to 30 or so feet from what I read. This tree mines on wont let it go that far because of the angle I mounted it. Hunter2

nice picture

Nice photo. Be selective in what you shoot – do not shoot small bucks. Think about this – in most cases after you harvest your buck you are done for the season – so if your goal is to shoot a monster why do you harvest a smaller one? Let the smaller ones go, let them mature into bigger bucks, and wait for your monster to appear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It is certainly obvious that they would help give a reading on what is out there. Clarity is good in the pictures, but I have noticed in game cam pics that they do not adjust for change in distance. Think about this in most cases after you harvest your buck you are done for the season so if your goal is to shoot a monster why do you harvest a smaller one? Let the smaller ones go, let them mature into bigger bucks, and wait for your monster to appear.

What Camera model is this. I have been looking into getting one of these and wouldn't mind abit of advice.

+ Reply to Thread