Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome NEW "supporting" members!

Default Welcome NEW "supporting" members!

bbangers, Rambo1, AdamAnt, bownut, Boo, Travis, Mandy1, Mwattie,

We still need at least 42 more members to sign up, once this happens below is the first prize that will be drawn.

*Casio* PRO TREK valued at $180.00US a magnificent watch for the outdoors! ((Still up for grabs))

"A big thanks to those that have signed up"
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kev1; 05-29-2014 at 01:12 AM.

Congrats to all, Well done......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Barnett's Wildcat C-5 Xtreme
    4x32 Multi-Rectile Scope
    Easton Carbon Mayhem Bolts
    Rage 100gr SlipCam 1.5" 3blade Heads
    There are many like this,
    but this one is MINE.

is this an accurate count? has the number of supporting members gone up at all?
    I'm sorry...no really i am. but it's not MY fault you happened to be ignorant and piss me off, i'm just trying to use brute force and ignorance to beat it into you
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Knut, looks like at the moment not too many are keen on seeing this idea through, thought it would add a bit of excitement to the forum. But obviously not, maybe give it another 8 months see if we can get a few more members by then... we need the members so we can fund the prizes...

Kev, I want to be a supporting member, but I want to pay a year in advance instead of being billed $1.99 every month. You gave me a web address or something to make a one-time payment, and I lost the darn thing, and since you've been sick, I haven't wanted to bother you with this. Good to see you back. When you're feeling up to it, could you post that again here, I'm sure others might want to go the yearly route as opposed to the monthly as well. Thanks bud.
    Jack ><>
    "I was crossbow when crossbow wasn't cool"
    Excalibur Micro 335 camo + TTss "Baby Huey"
    Excalibur Micro 355 camo + TTss "Big Huey"
    Man Kung MK-150A3B + AMS jug reel forcefeeder
    XX75 2219 Death Darts, flat nocks, and Flemish strings. Recurves Rock!

I second that. The ability to pay for a year upfront is more up my alley as i wont have to think about it, just throw money your way and wait a year for the reminder
    I'm sorry...no really i am. but it's not MY fault you happened to be ignorant and piss me off, i'm just trying to use brute force and ignorance to beat it into you

+ Reply to Thread