Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Horton out of business....

Default Horton out of business....

Most of you know this already, so you can just ignore it, this is directed toward a few who may not have heard that Horton Crossbow is no longer in business. They have been purchased by Ten Point, who has no intentions of manufacturing the Horton line; they are done.
    I post this for the guys who don't know, and who will no doubt run across a great deal on a new or used Horton somewhere. My advice: Don't buy it unless it is in perfect operating condition and it is an absolute steal. If you buy one and anything other than strings/cables are needed [you can get aftermarkets], there is no warranty. Buy it as a throwaway or as a parts bow if you already have one like it. I sure feel for you orphaned Horton owners. Glad I got rid of my TRT Ultralite last season!
    Jack ><>
    What was William Tellís foc, fps, KE, dtt, momentum, db noise level, arrow material, spine, grain weight, fletching, nock, and point style when he had to make his first shot count?

Middleton DTM 375 SS
    Man Kung 300fps Frankenbow
    Man Kung MK-150A3B forcefeeder
    Wham-O Powermaster [retired]
    Jack Pine Death Dart Arrows, Bionic Bowstrings, and Backwoods Bipod

Just to clarify -

Horton was not bought it was taken over by it's creditor(s). The creditor(s) took possession of everything Horton owned. Tenpoint bought most, if not all, Horton's manufacturing equipment.

Because Horton will not be manufacturing replacement parts and other Horton items, we urge that Horton crossbow owners get items they need or will need for them ASAP. Be proactive, these Horton items will be sold out in a matter of weeks worldwide.
    Get your
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    at TheCrossbowStore.com

Free Shipping on orders over $80.00!

+ Reply to Thread