Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian fellowship

Default Christian fellowship

I would like to have a place to post some bible info and maybe have prayer request from the members. I love to talk about the bible and help others. We need to share our faith and let people know why we are happy. I would love to share my faith and hope. I like to praise the lord! How about it?

thats a good idea buck. i will send krossbowking a pm and see what he thinks. in the meantime just use random posts.

Default Great idea

I should have thought of such a thread. I try to keep the cnversations going to help build the site though. Hunter2

got a reply to my pm i sent krossbowking. he likes the idea and says he will work on getting it done.

Default copperhead

Thats great a place for every post and for those who care to use it. Have you ever asked why Krossbowking doesnt post alot like U/L does on C/N? Just wondering. Hunter2

no h2, i havn't inquired to why he doesn't post more. i do know that he stays very busy. at least thats what i gather from the pm's we send to one another.

Default would make sence

If he is a person who has lots of irons in the fire, he may want it to take care of self.Hunter2

I am all for such a section. There is nothing more important than prayer and the Word. Do a lot of both in my blind looking at his unbelievably magnificent creation!
    "My help comes from the Lord. . . He will keep your life. . . from this time forth and forevermore." Psalm 121

Default pray

Thats communication, we wanted our children to ask even though we knew what they needed. So does our father in heaven want us to ask and know how to be obedient children. Hunter2

Folks often ask but I wonder how many spend time listening for the still small voice as described by Scripture. Or how many thank Him for His action in their lives. When looking from a hunter's blind or out fishing, it is hard not to be grateful and to see the hand of the Almighty.
    "My help comes from the Lord. . . He will keep your life. . . from this time forth and forevermore." Psalm 121

+ Reply to Thread