Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So long for now...

Default So long for now...

Well, this will most likely be my last post for a while.

I live so far in the woods, my zip code is E i E i O. The only internet I can get is by dialup, I live too far out from the teleco to get DSL, so the only high speed internet available, other than satellite, is wireless and frankly, I'm a tightwad. I can afford to get wireless but the internet just isn't important enough for me to pay what wireless costs, it wouldn't get used enough to make having it worthwhile. I'm not an electronics freak, I don't even own a cell phone, so I'm not going wireless just for the internet.

I pay my internet bill by the year because I can't remember to pay monthly bills, and my year ends today, so unless they forget to disconnect me, the only time I'll be checking in will be once in a while when I go to the library in the little village I live near. Websites are getting so jammed full of advertising and lots of nice pictures and graphics that it takes forever to log onto some of my favorite sites. Crossbow Forum is one of the few that hasn't done this and I'm going to miss checking in several times a day.

As Boonedocksbear mentioned, there are other forums, but I belonged to this one first and always liked it best. The biggest reason is because of you folks on here.

Jack ><>
    Middleton DTM 375 SS
    Man Kung 300fps Frankenbow
    Man Kung MK-150A3B + AMS forcefeed fisher
    Wham-O Powermaster [retired]
    Jack Pine Trigger Trap
    Jack Pine Brush Hog & Death Dart Arrows
    Jack Pine Flemish twist crossbow strings, The Rembrandt of crossbow strings.

I'm sure that you are aware that there are ways to make even dial up faster! If not, I can tell you how to do it.

Don't be gone too long!
    Worshipful Master; Dryden #472

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Parker Bushwhacker.
    1.5" 3 blade Rage Slip Cam heads.
    20" Carbon Express Bolts.

Spammers are dealt with harshly!!

Come back soon.
    If i was not in to PC gameing i would drop my DSL and go back to dial up my self.

Sad news Jack, but I completely understand. Please stop in & see us once in a while....we'll be here waiting. Gonna miss you & your wisdom my friend.
    TMASS

TenPoint Carbon Fusion CLS
    NAP Spitfire

Well I'm in Kalkaska today getting my car looked at, they have wireless here so I'm checking in. Ha! You guys thought you were rid of me! Heh heh. Tried to get on yesterdayl at the library but my virus program wouldn't let me, apparently the butt brains with nothing better to do are still playing. Hope this finds everyone well.

Jack ><>
    Middleton DTM 375 SS
    Man Kung 300fps Frankenbow
    Man Kung MK-150A3B + AMS forcefeed fisher
    Wham-O Powermaster [retired]
    Jack Pine Trigger Trap
    Jack Pine Brush Hog & Death Dart Arrows
    Jack Pine Flemish twist crossbow strings, The Rembrandt of crossbow strings.

+ Reply to Thread