Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't cock SZ380

Default Can't cock SZ380

Got my 380 today from David at wyverncreations and can't get it too cock!!! I've tried about 10 times and it just won't cock. I had a Tenpoint with AccuDraw50 at one time so I am familiar on how to cock one. Any ideas that I may be doing something wrong? I noticed when I put it together that the trigger was way back farther than what I thought it should be and I'm thing that's my problem.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/IMG_0285.jpg
    Last edited by Ky Bob; 02-09-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Got the safety off Bob?

Jack ><>
    What was William Tellís foc, fps, KE, dtt, momentum, db noise level, arrow material, spine, grain weight, fletching, nock, and point style when he had to make his first shot count?

Middleton DTM 375 SS
    Man Kung 300fps Frankenbow
    Man Kung MK-150A3B forcefeeder
    Wham-O Powermaster [retired]
    Jack Pine Death Dart Arrows, Suicide Strings, and Backwoods Bipod

Safety is stuck in "Fire" and will not move. David called me and he wants me too send it back to him for replacement.

Thought I'd follow up with this thread although I'm a few months behind!! I sent the crossbow back and David fixed it for me. For some reason the trigger was stuck all the way back. I'm not sure what David did to fix it but it's fixed now and I've shot it 300+ with no problems except for a busted cable slide.

+ Reply to Thread