Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pictures in private messages ..........

Question Pictures in private messages ..........

Yes my problem with the pictures was in the Private Message part of this site. I was going to send a picture privately and it was not possible for me or as easy as an attachment here in the Thread Starter or main part of the forum. There is no attachment button there. Would be a lot easier.

Thanks, James
    James (Fuzzy)
    2011 Parker Cyclone Express - Parker Arrows - Sling - Rope cocker - Hawke SR Illuminated scope - 100 gr G5 Montec Broaheads...
    Two Mathews MQ-1s - One set at 63 LB for deer and one at 50 LB for turkey.... Easton Axis arrows and also Carbon Exspress....100 grain G5 Montec....Peep with Extreme Archery Sites...

"Say what you Mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it Mean."
    Listen to some good Bluegrass music and smile, it's good for your teeth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can put a picture in a pm by using an ftp account i do it all the time on my place to b

An on line storage site works great for that as all you need to do is link the image and it's there.
    Worshipful Master; Dryden #472

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Parker Bushwhacker.
    1.5" 3 blade Rage Slip Cam heads.
    20" Carbon Express Bolts.

Spammers are dealt with harshly!!

+ Reply to Thread