Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talisman crossbow

Threaded View

Default Talisman crossbow

I ran across this site www.talismancrossbows.com. I would say those cost a pretty penny!

i'm quite sure of it. it would be nice to own one they do look like a really fine crossbow. did you notice the p.s.e. copperhead with recurve limbs? these crossbows are only offered in compound models. i may have to send mine in to be customized!

Ill have to check them out,it seems their will be more companies with the increased states that allow them for hunting. Hunter2

these crossbows do not look like something i would take to the woods hunter2. probably competion crossbows or collectors. i don't know much about them except they do look really radical. i took a quick look and didn't see one that came in mossy oak or realtree.

Default target

bows are not my cup of tea, I want something to take to the woods. But hey some enjoy the relaxation of the shooting sport. Hunter2

i am sure you could hunt with one if you wanted to. i'm also sure some of them would stand out like an albino deer in a cow pasture. with deer being the animals they are they would pick the bow out pretty easily. i don't know anything about ohio deer but these here in ga. constantly walk around looking for something to run away from.

+ Reply to Thread