Advertise With Us
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: looking for crossbow

the BuckBusters are an 'unadvertised special'. David is offering these as they're closeouts...no longer in the Parker line....but Parker will still warrant and service them. I'm considering a 150 as a backup to the Tornado i need to know what is a good quality, relatively inexpensive crossbow. i have been using an old pse crossbow. it must be 30 years old. bolts set up on an arrow rest and i have trouble with it falling off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wyvern is offering a good price on the bushwhacker...but the BuckBusters are an 'unadvertised special'. David is offering these as they're closeouts...no longer in the Parker line....but Parker will still warrant and service them. I'm considering a 150 as a backup to the Tornado briarpatch is correct, but I think they have the parker bushwacker on sale.

David is offering these as they're closeouts...no longer in the Parker line....but Parker will still warrant and service them. they are running a special on Parker Buckbuster crossbows.....they should fall into your price range

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

must use a regular arrow nock on the string and it lies on a very poor arrow rest. can anyone help me find a good crossbow. comes ready with everything. its in the for sale section on this site.

+ Reply to Thread